Blogging Events & Conventions
» IDEA World Fitness Convention & BlogFest (July 2015)
IDEA is without a doubt a one-of-a-kind experience for fitness professionals, and I can’t recommend it enough for anyone looking to have a career or incorporating fitness into a job in the future.
Through the recaps below, I share my experience attending the IDEA World Fitness Convention including health and fitness sessions, a HIGHX workout with Gabby Reece, a Zumba class with Beto Perez, a BODYSHRED workout with Jillian Michaels, nutrition tips, and foam rolling with SPRI.
» IDEA World Fitness Convention & BlogFest (August 2014)
Below are the details of my first IDEA World Fitness Convention experience in Anaheim, CA.
Highlights include speeches from Cassey Ho (of Blogilates) and Jillian Michaels, a Strala Yoga class from Tara Stiles, a Total Barre training class, a Schwinn Cycling class from Master Trainer, Jeffrey Scott, a Les Mills BodyPump class, speeches from fitness legends, a PiYo workout, and a fun happy hour with BlogFest.
Sharing tips I learned while attending my first year of the IDEA World Fitness Convention and IDEA World Fitness BlogFest!
» Reebok Skycape Launch Party (March 2014)
Covering the launch party of the Reebok Skyscape sneaker, including an interview with Ballet Beautiful founder Mary Helen Bowers and super model Miranda Kerr!
• Hello, New York City (visiting the Reebok Fit Hub & barre at Exhale Spa)
• Fairmont Fit & New York-ing It (sharing the Fairmont Fit program at the Plaza Hotel)
» FitBloggin’ (June 2013)
Sharing my experience attending my first blogging conference on behalf of Reebok.
• FitBloggin’ Day 1 Portland: Day 1 (Boot camp and Day 1 of the convention)
• How To Find the Perfect Fitness Shoe (what characteristics to look for in running, walking, training, and dance shoes)
• FitBloggin’ Day 2 (JumpSport trampoline fitness class, CrossFit WOD, dining in Portland)
• Final FitBloggin’ Fun (our last day at FitBloggin’, food, friends, and exploring unique things to do in the city)
More Blogging Tips
Thinking about rebranding your blog?
Check out my rebranding tips as a guest interview on Sublimely Fit!
The 70-page eBook is easy to scroll through and is filled with tons of blogging tips and tricks from her as well as tid-bits from others in the professional blogging industry. She did a great job!