Good morning! I hope your Tuesday has started off on a great note. I’m in a hurry to get off to work, but I wanted to share the next installment of this year’s Holiday Gift Guides with you first.
This one is a collection of last minute (mostly smaller) ideas for a variety of loved ones in your home. Each item is one I could have added to the specific gift guide category, only it’s smaller, and most likely cheaper.
(Have you heard about this cause yet? Amazing.)
• nail polish
• winter accessories
(How cute is this Anthropologie beanie?)
• unique stationary set
(These Mara-Mi stationary sets from CASA are so fun!)
• fuzzy knit socks
» Check out more ideas in this year’s Holiday Gift Guide: For Her.
(Loving these Timberland reversible slouchy beanies)
• 1 year magazine subscription to his favorite publication
• money clip, personalized with their name, initials, or their favorite college team
• ticket stub diary to keep memories from those fun nights out
• watch, fancy or not-so fancy… whatever is in the budget
(Definitely eyeing this $100 Diesel watch!)
» Check out more ideas in this year’s Holiday Gift Guide: For Him.
For Fitness Lovers
• protein bars for post-workout snacks on-the-go
• compression socks for added support
• activity tracker/heart rate monitor, a very helpful and important tool to track heart rate zones and intensity levels
This Polar FT4 is under $100!
(See all colors here)
• active texting gloves, practical and stylish for outdoor winter activities
(loving these lululemon Frosty Run Gloves)
» Check out more outdoor active winter gear here.
• performance running hat, durable and waterproof for outdoor activities
» Check out more ideas in this year’s Holiday Gift Guide: Fitness Goodies.
• K-cup single serve coffees, select a box or mixture of their favorite brews
• TSP spices, perfectly pre-measured sealed spices
• food, dessert, or baking ornament
• gourmet hot chocolate, specifically from Williams-Sonoma
(The entire canister is filled with chocolate shavings and the peppermint bark flavor is incredible)
» Check out more ideas in this year’s Holiday Gift Guide: For Foodies.
I’m obviously not a mother yet, but I did stumble upon some great ideas to include!
(I just played this for the first time last week! Kids would love it.)
• glitter crowns set for your favorite (pretend) princess and friends
(Um, the entire alex and alexa website is adorable!)
• currency you don’t see every day
Because even as an adult, I still think it’s cool to get my hands on a $2 bill or 50¢ piece every now and then!
Am I alone there?
I invite you to share some of your favorite stocking stuffer traditions and gift ideas in the comments section too. Happy Shopping!
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. The Holiday Gift Guide series features items I genuinely want to share with you, and have possibly purchased myself. Please understand, however, that affiliate links are included. As always, I truly appreciate your support! <3