Something pretty neat dawned on me as I was driving home from the airport this morning…
Today is our one year move-iversary!
(Collaborative photo at midnight last night to celebrate.)
Two days in the car with all of them certainly was interesting…
But, we seemed to manage and enjoyed what we could along the way!
It’s crazy to think how quickly time passes by. I mean, I knew starting another season meant we have been here for a while… but really? It’s already been an entire year? Wowww.
Just for kicks, I wanted to take a few minutes to reminisce over the highlights that have happened since we arrived. Feel free to scroll, click, and join in on the memories!
• Lived in a hotel for a month. <- Quite the experience.
• Scott’s surprise birthday and my first time hanging with the Pistons fam!
• Moved into our condo and started exploring the neighborhood.
• Attended a ton of events and Detroit Pistons games at the arena.
• Roadie’s (and my real) first snow!
• Learning to drive and live in snow.
• Our first Thanksgiving here with Scott’s Parents.
• My first performance returning to the NBA court!
• Holiday celebrations with friends.
• Getting invited to dance with the Pistons Dancers!
• Snow storms + Winter Festivals.
• Our first time being snowed in.
* 1 Year Blogiversary!* <- woot!
• St. Patrick’s Day in Detroit.
• Boston Trip.
• First trip back home to Florida.
• Fitbloggin’ in Portland. (My first blogging conference!)
• Megan’s visit over the 4th of July.
• Celebrating our 2 Year Anniversary (kind of).
• Auditioning to be a member of the 2013-14 Pistons Dance Team (with a new hair color!).
• Trip (to Scott’s) home in Arkansas/Missiouri.
• Cider Mills and a visit from Surely!
WHEW! Is that it?
No wonder it all feels like a blur.
I’ve spent the day around the house cleaning up and working on a few projects. As soon as I hit “publish”, I plan to finally get outside and enjoy the gorgeous fall weather we’re having with a run on the trails before sunset. I’m sure I’ll have plenty to think about on the miles ahead. 😀
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!