WEDDING PHOTOS are in!!! I’ve previewed them, shared them with family online & hopefully will receive the long awaited for “Hesington Wedding” CD in our hands within the next few days.
I’m not sure how many of you have seen or have followed my WEDDING PLANNING BLOG:
Love, Laughs & Kisses…first miss now MRS. (anyone…? Bueler?)
From what I’ve noticed I have a stronger following there and really want to incorporate all of my hard work in the blogging world into one place. Eventually, I will figure out how to organize & display my wedding info in an easier way, but for now you might have to do a little searching.
I haven’t parted with my LL&K blog quite yet, because I want to have it there just in case what I’m trying to do doesn’t work out. It will though…I’m pretty determined to figure it out now.
Just for fun, I’ve decided to put together:
1. “You’re My Soul Tattoo”: getting his & hers HBSH tattoos!
2. Our Honeymoon Album & Video Reel: a DIY scrapbook project & the what I think is hilarious video reel from our Honeymoon.
3. Bridesmaids, Boas & Beaches: getting spoiled by my bridesmaids for My Bachelorette Weekend Extravaganza!
4. DIY Bridal Party Tanks: determination to stay on a budget while making my bridal party cute.
5. Making Those Wedding Day Shoes MINE: another DIY project to make my wedding shoes sparkle!
How would YOU like to see all of my wedding posts organized?
What’s your favorite LL&K post?
Happy Wedding Browsing!
Leave a Reply