Hello! I was tagged by Tricia to share ten random things you all might not know about me.
Since the title of the survey is Would You Still Be My Friend If You Knew… I’m guessing these should be more on the embarrassing and unexpected side than traditional “I love organizing” confessions.
Since my thoughts are doing anything but focusing while working at home this afternoon, I thought it would be a great time to answer the tag and share my confessions.
I hope you enjoy the survey!
So tell me…
Would You Still Be My Friend If I Told You…
• I talk, sing, and make up songs about Roadie the majority of the time I’m at home alone with him.
Before my days became filled with trips back and forth to the gym, Roadie was one of my only co-workers and “people” I interacted with on a daily basis. Literally every task or thing I do turns into a song when I’m home alone and he’s around.
“Roooooadie, Roooooadie, Ooooodie, Ooooodie, Ooooodie” is just one of many ridiculous examples. Anddd, I’m slowly regretting my decision to share this post…
• I’ve never read a Harry Potter book or watched an entire Harry Potter movie.
I know. I’m such a minority here. I did, however, get tricked with Harry Potter jelly beans in high school, which pretty much ruined the entire concept for me.
Some of those flavors are seriously disturbing. You totally got me with the horse radish as a pass for vanilla, sneaky friends. Thanks for completely turning me off to everything Harry Potter. I hope you’re proud of yourselves.
And while we’re on the subject…
• I will never understand Star Wars or Lord of the Rings movie quotes, either.
I’m so sorry. I have never been able to get into either series! I know, you officially hate me.
• I don’t eat fish or raw tuna.
Theoretically. If you invite me over for dinner and serve fish, I will eat it. But, you’ll never see me order it for myself or make it at home. Both give me the heebie jeebies.
• I have applied to be on a couple of different reality television shows before…
… and there is still one I’m going to keep re-applying for until I get on.
I will tell you that it’s not The Bachelor. I’m not knocking it, as I know it provides plenty of entertainment for the masses. I’m just saying, it’s not The Bachelor.
• I eat ALL THE PUMPKIN things, all the time, all year long.
Really though. I do. Especially skinny pumpkin things.
Now, excuse me while I go to pretend and make all of them.
• I have seen every single episode of Friends, own the entire 10-season series on DVD, and still record reruns on our DVR.
You know, just in case I need a quick pick-me-up when I’m upstairs.
Seriously. I need an intervention.
• I have turned down a night out with friends to spend quality time with my pets at home before.
Well, that and… sweatpants.
Gosh, that’s embarrassing. But so true.
• I plan on wearing printed leggings well into my 30s and 40s?
I’m sorry, but it’s going to happen. You can jump on board or roll your eyes. Either way, I’ll be over here like…
Hey guys… I’m in leggings again. This is my life… in leggings.
I love leggings.
• I will most likely suggest a night in with Netflix, snacks, and wine as a “girl’s night out?”
Because… that’s pretty much what will happen fifty percent of the time. #truestory
Well, that was fun, right?
I tag anyone who wants to complete this survey and all of you to share at least one random slash embarrassing thing about yourselves in the comments section.
Have a great rest of your night!