Hello! I hope your Thursday is going well so far. Thank you to all who have commented with tips on tempo running on yesterday’s post. I love reading your suggestions and find the advice very helpful.
The highlight of my afternoon came in the form of this colorful taco salad!
Spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, corn (cut off the cobb), ground turkey, crumbled corn tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and a drizzle of spicy salsa for dressing.
Quite the spread, huh?
I just love when leftovers turn into additions to meals for days.
The 70-page eBook is easy to scroll through and is filled with tons of blogging tips and tricks from her as well as tid-bits from others in the professional blogging industry. She did a great job!
Coming straight from Gina…
This eBook is for:
• Those who have been blogging consistently for a while, but find themselves at a crossroads for the “next step” with their blog.
• Those who want to figure out how to share their unique voice, story and knowledge (in any field!) to help others.
• Those who are interested in monetizing their blog, networking, and creating partnerships.
This eBook is NOT for:
• Those who don’t have a blog and have no interest in starting one.
• Those who enjoy blogging occasionally for fun, and want to keep the professional aspect out of blogging (which is totally cool).
I have had the pleasure of hanging with Gina on several occasions and consider her to be one of my closest blogging buddies. Right from the get-go, I got such a welcoming and helpful vibe in our conversations about blogging and that warmth and willingness to share her tips for success is certainly present here.
If you want to get your copy of “Build Up Your Blog,” it’s only $9 right now. That’s totally worth the price you would pay to cover a coffee date with her to pick her brain on the subject if you ask me!
While we are on the subject of blog tips and tricks…
HWG FAQs on Blogging Posts:
Now go out and get ’em, tigers.
See you in the morning with Friday Favorites!