Hi friends! I hope your Thursday is off to a good start. Since I am sitting at home enjoying a hot cup of tea before the busy part of my day starts, I can’t really complain over here.
The sun is peeking out from the clouds, there is a crisp, cool breeze in the air outside, and I am finding myself in a pretty wonderful mood. Why? It’s officially fall and I am more than ready to get the season started this year!
I have seen a lot of fall bucket lists going around the Internet lately, and I recently got pin-spired to create one of my own. There are a few things I forgot to include like purchasing a cinnamon broom (<- the best, right?), baking a pie, and going trick-or-treating for those of you with little ones, but I decided to leave it as is.
Feel free to shoot for the stars and add them to yours!
Geez, even just creating that image in a fall foliage theme put a smile on my face. What the heck is wrong with me?
Absolutely nothing. I just have an unexplainable excitement for the upcoming weeks and here’s why…
Coming Up in October
• Pistons Fit 5K: I’m racing as a dancer in an official Pistons-sponsored 5K this weekend. (!!)
• Pre-Season Games: Our first home game is next Tuesday. Already!
• Opening Night: Only one of the best games of the entire season. It’s also a kick-off to the Pistons 25th Anniversary year!
• Quick Florida Trip: We’re going home over Halloween to attend a wedding!
What I’m Looking Forward To Most This Fall
• Pumpkin anything and everything.
• Thanksgiving at home (here!) with Scott’s parents.
• Fall accessories and boots.
• Cozy sweaters.
• Running outside in cool weather.
• Warm drinks: pumpkin spice lattes, hot teas, hot ciders, or hot chocolates in my hands at all times.
I think I just added another stop to today’s errands: JoAnn Fabrics. I haven’t been there in ages but have the urge to get my craft on later today.
Time for me to get goin’, but I am going to leave you with some fall highlights of this year so far around our neck of the woods. Get excited!
(total re-post from yesterday, but too pretty not to include!)
Andddd two more from Tuesday’s run.
(For those of you who don’t read my WIAW’s!)
Because I’m obsessed.
See ya tomorrow!
Questions of the Day
• What are you most excited about this fall?
• Anything I left out that’s on your Fall Bucket List?