I can’t believe it’s already been almost 2 whole months since we found and now (officially) have adopted the newest member into the Hess family – our puppy…
|OMG – isn’t he the CUTEST! I just want to squish his face!!! 😉|
- Roadie is part rhodesian ridgeback, but obviously part something else – possibly a lab, boxer, or pit bull mix. He is about 45 pounds, so could get prettttty big!
- He is just about a year old – perfect age for us!
- He NEEDS a good home because we sadly found out he has some critical conditions that need to be treated immediately!
- He is actually really good at vet visits! 🙂
- He plays nicely with the cats, and doesn’t have to be separated from them – YAY!
- No matter how long we are gone from the house he is always SO excited to see us!
- He’s a great snuggler and wants to be loved on every chance he gets!
- Mr. Hess LOVES him and they are very cute together.
And the list could go on and on, but I’ll stop there. I LOVE HIM!!! Did I say that yet? So there’s PUPDATE #2 for you. I’ll keep you all posted along the way about how his treatments for heartworm are going – it can be a pretty scary process. But for now, I’ll leave you will a collection of Roadie pics from the last month or so – ENJOY! 🙂
|YUP – collar complete with nametag means hes OURS! 🙂|
|Mr. Hess is giving that “Really?” look to me as we get the total for his stuff!|
|Making his nametag!|
|Somebody doesn’t like to be wet – but he’s pretty tolerant of showers!|
|Our first vet visit – poor thing!|
|Roadie’s positive heartworm test and vet bill for treatment – OUCH!|
|Taking a break by the lake on our run…ahhhh!|
Hope you enjoyed the PUPDATE!!!! I’m sure we’ll have more to come on our crazy journey to all becoming part of the “Hess” family in less than 5 months! 🙂