We’re nearing the end of the year, and it always makes me think back to the days where I used to share a round-up of my favorite posts, your favorite posts, current all-time favorite posts, top recipes and workouts, and so on.
Thanks to working (extremely) full-time for three out of my nine blogging years, I haven’t done this since 2015. Yowza!
I have a lot of thoughts swirling around this, and I’ll be sharing more on that along with some reflections from the year next week. For now, just know that it feels amazing to be able to check in and create content for this blog regularly again. Blogging isn’t as popular as it was about five years ago, but I still thoroughly enjoy it both personally and professionally. I feel back in my element, as this is where I am most inspired in my creativity.
I missed this space and you more than you’ll ever know during seasons of unplugging, and while that was needed, I am extremely grateful to have the chance to get back at it.
So thank you for being here!
But enough about that, let’s move on to the best of Life In Leggings!
This year certainly threw us through many, many unexpected twists and turns. We all experienced hardships in different ways, but I hope that we all found comfort in things along the way. Creating content and sharing the positives along with the real life struggles was a big part of coping and normalizing for me, and I don’t see that changing any time soon.
Just for fun, and just in case you missed these posts, here’s a look back at the top blog posts written in 2020 according to analytics. Below you will find a collection of your favorite posts, my favorite posts, and the top ten posts of all time that are still circulating.
I appreciate you and hope you enjoy!
Your Favorite Posts of 2020
- Skincare Talk & My Review of the Beautycounter Countertime Line
- Six Fitness Facts That Might Surprise You
- My Tips 10 Years Into the “Season of the Unknown”
- Tabata Strength Workout With Resistance Bands
- WIAW: A Day of Healthy, Effortless Meals
My Favorite Healthy Living Posts of 2020
- Cardio vs. Strength Training — Why You Should Do Both
- Setting SMART Goals and How To Achieve Them
- Typical Grocery List For Healthy, Throw-Together Meals
- How To Easily Add More Movement Into Your Days
- How To Switch To Safer Products (On Any Budget) And Why It Matters
My Favorite Personal Posts of 2020
- 10 Things I’m Doing To Increase My Productivity
- My Pros and Cons About Living In New York City
- New Habits I’m Continuing Post-Quarantine (& New Habits I’m NOT)
- What It’s Really Like To Quarantine In New York City
- Some Takeaways From A Week of Learning And Listening
Most Popular (All-time) Posts of 2020
- How To Work Out at Orangetheory While Pregnant – this is something I have wanted to rewrite to include other types of workouts. Stay tuned!
- DIY Valentines Day Gift Ideas – holy throwback to 2015! This one is actually a sponsored post and really surprises me.
- 6-Week Half Marathon Training Plan – wow, I miss training for races sometimes. Do I see a possible comeback in 2021? We shall see.
- Orangetheory Fitness Workout: What To Expect & FAQs – of course the workout has changed a lot this year (thanks, COVID), but here’s what you can normally expect outside the time of a global pandemic.
- 5K Training Plan For Beginners – you can totally do it, my friend!
- Cable Machines Vs. Free Weights — Which Is Better? – I love answering this, and I decided to make it a blog post after hearing the question often.
- Living Far Away From Family Is Hard – IT IS! And I know some of you can relate, especially during this year.
- A Letter To Friends Dealing With Pregnancy Envy – with love, from me to you. <3
- Bachelorette Party Games – my personal compilation of planning tips, DIYs, outfit ideas, games and more. So much fun!
- What I’ve Learned Living Up North – I wrote this two years after moving from Florida to Michigan. They’re like completely different worlds.
- How To Work Out At Orangetheory Postpartum – tips and modifications from yours truly, a NASM CPT Women’s Fitness Specialist who came back to OTF from maternity leave slow and steady.
Thank you for taking a trip down memory lane with me, and I will see you back here at the end of the week for a new set of Friday Favorites.
Happy New Year and stay safe out there!
[…] » The Best of Life In Leggings 2020 […]