Hi my friends!
There are so many things about this season, today, and the last few months that have just blown my mind. I mean, the subject of 2020 is different post for another day (lol). I guess what I’m trying to say is that, somehow, we are already nine days away from Christmas Day!
Longtime blog readers might remember that I used to publish a series of Holiday Gift Guides every year. They’re a lot of fun to put together, but they are pretty time consuming, and this year just didn’t seem like the right time to go all in with it.
That said, here I am, nine days until “unboxing day” … still shopping online trying to get things to the right places in time. So, since some of you might be able to relate with people still left on your shopping list this year, I thought it would be good to take a break and share my best finds and ideas here to hopefully save you some time!
Below you will see different gift guides categorized by interest for her, for him, for families, for fitness enthusiasts, and for foodies. I’ll keep it simple and share my Top Five in each category at different price points.
Everything on this list has been purchased by myself, Scott, is something very similar, or is one one of our wishlist items for ourselves or to gift others.
I hope you find this helpful, and please feel free to share some of your favorite gifts you’ve purchased this year in the comments, too.
Here we go!
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
- Pointed Toe Booties (love these from Nordstrom so much)
- Revlon Hair Dryer (Amazon, Target, Kohl’s) amazing and so easy to use!
- Ultra Light Puffer Jacket (the perfect layering piece you can fit in a bag, I’ve been obsessed with mine for years)
- Beautycounter Softening Hand Duo (because every hostess deserves this)
- drybar Digital Curling Iron (also here) – best curling iron I’ve ever used
- Personalized Disc Necklace (great for her initial and/or kids’)
- Tabletop Jewelry Stand from Urban Outfitters (love, love this)
- Faux Fur Slide Slippers (favorites: here, here, here, here)
- Heeled Hiking Boots from Target
- Cute Face Masks (loving all of these!)
- Pullover Crewneck Sweater from Target
- Collar Pajama Sets from Target (short and long sleeves)
- Tiled Monogram Mug from Anthropologie (I like these, too!)
- Yeti Wine Tumbler from Amazon, Williams-Sonoma, Yeti
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie Set from Urban Outfitters
GIFT IDEAS FOR HIM
- Classic Cornhole Set (we loved ours when we had more space)
- Cardigan (ideas: here, here, here)
- Peanut Trimmer Kit from Walmart (this is seriously awesome)
- Metal Bar Cart (faves: here, here, here, here)
- Men’s Tree Dashers from Allbirds (sleek and awesome fitness shoe)
- Bombas Socks – I get socks/sets for Scott every year. The best!
- 3-in-1 Charging Stand from Amazon
- Hookey Ring Toss Game from Amazon
- Sherpa Lined Denim Jacket from Old Navy (this one is $59.99, but you get 20% off at checkout through 12/24. Scott has this and we both love it!)
- Counterman skin and personal care products – seriously he will love it, even if he doesn’t know it yet. Scott certainly does! Go for stocking stuffers like the daily exfoliator, face lotion, body wash (all here), or go big with the collection! There’s also a holiday essentials set that includes clean deo. So good!
- Yeti Rambler Mug (I want this, too!)
- This Sweater-Knit Fleece from Amazon
- Urban Map Glasses from Uncommon Goods (I got Scott set of Brooklyn glasses like this at a small business near us, and he really loves them)
- Beanies (faves: here, here, here, here)
- Premium Weight Crew T-Shirt from Everlane
GIFT IDEAS FOR FAMILIES
- Personalized Family Mugs from Uncommon Goods (so awesome!)
- Cuisinart Ice Cream, Sorbet & Yogurt Maker (there are many different versions of this for less here, here, and here.)
- Amazon Fire Kids Tablet – lifesaver for road trips, plane rides, and quiet time at home. Skyler plays educational games and can stream movies with Wi-Fi. We have this one, but here’s another for $70. It’s fantastic!
- iRobot Braava Jet – hands free robot mopping! I’m obsessed with our iRobot Roomba for daily vacuuming, this would be the perfect addition that not many people already have.
- Magnatiles – I’ve heard these are worth the price tag over and over. They come at a variety of different sets at different price points. I’m eyeing this one or this one for Skyler’s third birthday.
- Mercury Votive Candles – Set of 6 from Pottery Barn
- Tile Bluetooth Item Finders (buy alone or as sets)
- Weighted Blanket (from Target, Walmart, etc.) – these look so cool
- Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone from Amazon
- Cinema Color Changing Light Box (so fun!) faves: here, here, here
- Lewo Wooden Stacking Building Blocks from Amazon (SO CUTE!)
- Scratch Off World Map Poster from Amazon
- LED Light Up Shoe Laces from Amazon (these are really cool)
- Chatbooks (vary in price, start at $10 for priceless memory books)
- Flannel Fleece Throw Blanket from Amazon (especially love the gradient shades)
GIFT IDEAS FOR FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS
- Apple Watch (my favorite purchase ever!) You can get the newest version or 3 Series for significantly cheaper here, here, and here. I have the 5.)
- New Balance Fresh Foam Sport Lightweight Running Shoe from DSW
- Apple Airpods with Charging Case (a steal at Walmart!)
- Percussion Massage Gun (these are pricey but incredible for recovery, faves: here, here, here)
- Daily Harvest Gift Box (I love, love, love Daily Harvest and makes it so easy to fuel pre or post-workout.)
- Herschel Fanny Pack (the best to hold essentials and throw on to/from the gym) – faves: here, here, here, here
- 1 month Fabletics VIP Membership (can skip months/cancel any time – best quality for the price athletic wear, in my opinion)
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Tennis Shoes on Amazon (most are under $100!)
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle from Amazon
- Foam Roller (so many to choose from, I have this one)
- Resistance Bands Set (the best price I’ve seen on these in a long time!)
- No-Slip Headbands – these are my most recent find I love
- Sweat Proof Hair Rings (I don’t use regular hair ties anymore, just these)
- Running Ankle Socks from Bombas – my all-time favorite socks
- Gift card ideas: Lululemon, Athleta, Nike, Carbon 38, Old Navy, etc.
GIFT IDEAS FOR FOODIES
- 1 month Winc subscription ($60/month – unreal deals on bundled wines)
- Ninja Food Processor and Blender (wish I had the food processor included with mine!)
- Instant Pot (make sure they don’t have one first!)
- Meal Delivery Service: my favorites are Blue Apron and Hello Fresh
- $100 Cuisinart 15-Piece Cutlery Set (crazy deal!)
- Marble & Wood Cutting Board from William Sonoma
- Artisan Ceramic Mugs from Target
- Moscow Mule Mugs Set (prices vary a lot – faves: here, here, here, here)
- Round Wood & Wire Tray from Target
- White Marble & Wood Pedestal Cake Stand from Target
- 4-Event Digital Timer With Dry Erase Whiteboard from Target (genius!)
- Electric Egg Cooker (so convenient)
- Marble Cookbook Stand from Williams Sonoma
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Timer from Target (I want this)
- Electric Wine Opener from Amazon
And I think that does it for today! *Phew*
Since I could keep going, I might just put together the final category of gift guides this year for Clean Beauty Lovers tomorrow. Keep a lookout!
Again, I would love to hear some of your best ideas in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. Life In Leggings Holiday Gift Guides feature products that I genuinely want to share with you as well as items I have most likely purchased myself or loved ones. Please note that affiliate links are included, and I will earn a small commission off of anything purchased. I truly appreciate your support!