It is no secret that I am a lover of all things organic. It is also pretty clear that I am a lover of practically every fruit and vegetable out there. Now, what if I told you that both of these loves co-exist in a line of affordable skin and hair care? (Gasp.)
Yes To™ is a natural line of paraben-free shampoos, conditioners, body butters, daily skin care, and lip balms. Every product is made with organic fruits and vegetables, and categorized into five different sub-brands: Carrots, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Cucumbers, and – their newest and latest – Grapefruit.
Each one serves a different purpose from clearing acne to fighting wrinkles, and all products are made to mix-and-match to create your own regime recipe.
I was recently contacted by the Yes To™ Team to try out a few samples of their new Grapefruit line, and at the time I have never heard of them before. After browsing around their website, I became instantly interested. Their passion and brand is best described in their mission statement:
“We strive to make affordable, kick-ass products that work and make people feel good.”
Well said. The more I read about the products, the more I wanted to give them a try! So I did.
*Disclaimer: All products were provided to me, free of charge from Yes To™. I was not compensated in any way for this review, and simply exchanged my time for product. As always, all thoughts and opinions in this review are my own!
All products in their lines are ninety-five percent all-natural, recyclable, and free of parabens, sulfates (both SLS + SLES), and phthalates. They care about what their name stands for, their organic ingredients, and give back to communities through their Yes To Seed Fund.
But are the products any good?
While pictures are great, I thought it would be better to video my thoughts on each and every one. Everything I tried out will be linked below, and I will also breakdown my overall thoughts.
Ready… Set… Say Yes!
Here are my favorites… although they are all pretty wonderful.
My perfect Yes To™ combination I used the most looks pretty similar to what you see above.
As I explained in the video, the Blueberries and Cucumbers lines stood out the most to me, while I went back and forth on the Carrots and Tomatoes lines. Somewhere in between lies the Grapefruit, which I still enjoyed very much.
I did not care for the shampoo, thought the conditioner was a lot better, and absolutely loved the leave-in conditioner.
I found the lip balm and butters to be very soothing and like that they are packed with Vitamin E.
I have had all of the products for about a month now, and still switch up and enjoy a variety of them every day!
Yes To Carrots – Nourishing
• Yes To Carrots Makeup Removing Cleanser
• Yes To Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser
• Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream
• Yes To Carrots Leave-In Conditioner – favorite!
Yes To Tomatoes – Clear Skin
• Yes To Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub
Yes To Grapefruit – Correct & Repair
• Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum – favorite!
• Yes To Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer – favorite!
• Yes To Grapefruit Correcting Body Cream
Yes To Blueberries – Age Refresh
• Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes – favorite!
• Yes To Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer
Yes To Cucumbers – Soothing
• Yes To Cucumbers Calming Night Cream – favorite!
• Yes To Cucumbers Daily Gel Cleanser
• Yes To Cucumbers Color Protection Shampoo + Conditioner
Color Balms + Lip Butters
• Yes To Carrots Lip Butters – favorite!
Shop Yes To™
Yes To™ is available internationally online and can be found at many major retailers nationwide. See a full retail list to get your hands on some product!
For the remainder of March, enjoy a gift from Yes To™ to YOU with 25% OFF your first online purchase.
Simply enter the promo code YESTOBLOG upon checkout to redeem.
Happy skin + hair caring!
Questions of the Day
• Have you tried any Yes To™ products? If so, what is your favorite sub-brand and product?
• Would you be interested in a product giveaway on the blog? (raising my own hand high!!!)