Hi friends! I apologize in advance for keeping it short. I went to pick up my mom from the airport this morning and am excited to have her up here with me for the holiday and week!
Since I don’t want to spend too much time glued to the computer, I thought it would be fun to pop in and share a series of random questions and answers, survey style.
I was tagged by Kaylin to fill out this I Mustache You Some Questions survey, so why not? Let the questions begin…
Four names that people call me (other than my real name):
• HB (short for Heather Betty, my real first and middle name)
• Betty (if you read above, you can probably figure this out too)
• Presh (short for Precious, the name Scott gave me when I met him)
• Bubba (what Scott and I call each other)
Four jobs I have had:
• Nanny (my favorite job in high school and college)
• NBA Dancer (Orlando Magic & Detroit Pistons)
• Server (at the best breakfast spot I know)
• Blogging & Social Media Assistant
Four movies I would have watched more than once:
… or six movies I have watched a billion times:
• Billy Madison (stop looking at me, swan!)
• Austin Powers (every.single.weekend in middle school)
• National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (every.single.Christmas)
• Dirty Dancing (nobody puts Baby in a corner)
• Pretty Woman (classic romantic dream, minus the sketchy escort part)
• Bridesmaids (obviously)
Four books I’d recommend:
• Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo
• Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
• If I Stay by Gayle Forman (saw the movie, I heard the book is even better!)
Four places I have lived:
• Longwood, Florida
• Orlando, Florida (gosh, I miss that view)
• Tampa, Florida
• Rochester Hills, Michigan
Four places I have been:
If only I started blogging years before to document these trips!
• Rome, Italy
• Shanghai, Macau & Guangzhou, China
• Athens, Santorini & Mykonos, Greece
• Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Four places I’d rather be right now:
• Anywhere warmer than 60 degrees
• On a beach
• In a yoga class
• Re-living our honeymoon in Costa Rica
Four things I don’t eat:
• Salmon (I’m working on it)
• Mayonnaise and/or mustard (ketchup girl through and through)
• Horse radish (I will actually gag if I taste it)
• Wasabi (I like spicy… but just… no)
Four of my favorite foods:
• Anything Italian
• Frozen Yogurt
• Pumpkin (literally… almost anything with pumpkin)
• Tie between Mexican & Mediterranean food
Four TV shows that I watch:
• Friends (I admittedly still record episodes, even though I’ve seen every single one at least ten times)
• Grey’s Anatomy (big fan since season one!)
• Scandal (umm, did any of you see the season finale? Whoa.)
• New Girl (every line is a great one liner. Seriously.)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
• Working in the fitness industry again!
• Going skiing (okay… looking forward to slash dreading – the fear arises)
• Attending the weddings of friends in Florida, Houston & Chicago!
• Exploring more summer to-dos in Michigan
Four things I’m always saying:
• Y’all or you guys (it’s the Southerner and Northerner in me)
• (Singing) songs about and to Roadie.
• It’s fine. (It took all I had not to type that above.)
Four people I tag to take the survey:
Anyone who wants to!
Question of the Afternoon
Pick one (or more) question above and answer it.
See ya back here in the morning!