Good morning! I’m going to keep things short today and leave you with just a few of my favorite holiday-inspired things. You know, besides raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens.
I also want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Instead of spending an absorbent amount of time creating a detailed list of my weekly favorites, I’m shutting down the computer to watch a Christmas movie with the handsome fella you see above and I am unplugging for the rest of the weekend.
Also, I hope you know that I so, so thankful for each and every one of you who clicks over to read the weekly and sometimes random musings on Life In Leggings. I appreciate you so very much. <3
Just in case you’re looking for some food and fitness chatter…
Here are a few of my favorite at-home workouts to try this weekend:
• At-Home Cardio HIIT Workout (three rounds of cardio-focused bodyweight exercises)
• Booty Burner Circuit Workout (squats, kicks, lifts, and bridges to burn your booty!)
• Holiday Jump & Jack Circuit Workout (two-for-one designed to get your heart rate up while hitting all of your major muscle groups)
• At-Home Bodyweight Burner Workout (continuous circuit of exercises – 1 minute each)
• Twenty do-anywhere (bodyweight) workouts by some of my favorite bloggers
Some of my favorite treats for a special holiday get together:
Some of my favorite Christmas classics:
• All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
• Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
• O Holy Night – Kari Jobe
• Baby It’s Cold Outside – Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé
• Mary Did You Know? – Pentatonix
And if you haven’t seen Jordan Smith’s version of this song on The Voice, you need to watch this video:
• basically anything on the Pentatonix Christmas Album
Because it wouldn’t be right without them…
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!