Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Are you ready for all of that delicious food?
If you’re worried about staying on track with your fitness goals throughout the holidays, it would be great to save a variety of workouts you can take with you and complete anywhere. You know, just in case you have a few minutes to spare in between travels and getting #allthethings done before the end of the year!
Below you will find quite the compilation of original workouts featured on some of my favorite blogs. Just for fun, I personally reached out to all of them and asked each one to share their personal favorite bodyweight workout. What I got was more than enough pre and post-Thanksgiving inspiration for all.
Enjoy the workouts and Happy Sweating!
• 12 Minute Tabata Workout via Eating Bird Food
Short on time? This short and sweet Tabata workout will blast your legs, arms, and core in 12 minutes flat! All you need is a mat and a timer.
• 30 Minute Living Room Workout via Peanut Butter Fingers
This no-equipment workout targets the legs, booty, arms, chest, and core with bursts of cardio.
• 5 Minute Core Workout For Runners via FANNEtastic Food
Here’s a great way to strengthen muscles that compliment running – try adding this quick 5 minute routine on to the end of your runs!
• Earn Your Bird Thanksgiving Workout via My Healthy Happy Home
Earn your bird (and all the fixings!) with this pre-turkey feast workout. Earn extra points if you get your family members to join, too!
• Quick & Killer Bodyweight Workout via Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
This legs, upper body, and core workout only requires two things: a stopwatch and you!
• At-Home Bodyweight Core Workout via Pumps and Iron
Core workouts are a wonderful things this time of year! This is a quick one that requires no equipment and very little space if you’re working out in a small apartment or dorm room.
• No Equipment Plyo Workout via Nutrition Nut On the Run
This 5 exercise workout will have you dripping in sweat in minutes. If you put in the effort – resisting all rest breaks if possible – you’ll be out of breath from non-stop jump-jump-jumping. Limited space? No problem! This routine can be done in a dorm room, bedroom, or hotel room (wherever you find yourself this holiday season).
• The Chair Workout via Run Pretty
This bodyweight circuit workout is perfect for nights when your time and resources are limited. In fact, you’re probably sitting in the only thing you need: a chair. While the moves might seem easy on the first circuit, you’ll definitely start feeling them on the second!
• Feel The Burn Total Body Workout via Itz Linz
This workout can be done anywhere, anytime, and requires NO equipment. No more excuses, friends, get it done!
• Stroller Summer Shape-Up Workouts via Carrots ‘N Cake
This is a fun workout series for moms who want to stay in shape at home, and the only equipment required is a stroller. Enjoy!
• Thankful For Fitness At-Home Workout via A Lady Goes West
This do-anywhere circuit features simple compound moves in all planes of movement, with an emphasis on strength. I also love her reminder to “make sure you follow up the workout with a little bit of stretching, then put on your comfortables and give thanks!”
• At-Home Bodyweight Workout With Everyday Items via Katy Widrick
You can get an amazing bodyweight routine knocked out with things you have hanging around your house. Here’s proof!
• 15 Minute Booty And Abs Workout – No Counting Required via Run, Eat, Repeat
This quick workout requires little thinking and more doing. Simply set a timer to decide when to move onto the next move!
• Simple Lower Body Barre Workout For Runners via Sublimely Fit
Here’s a quick and dirty lower body barre workout for runners that you can do in the comfort of your own home. The only equipment you’ll need is a chair or a counter to help you keep your balance.
• At-Home No Weight Workout That Will Kick Your Booty via A Healthy Slice of Life
You’ll be anything but bored with this whiteboard workout. Challenge yourself to complete three rounds for time!
• 8 Minute Low-Impact Cardio Circuit via The Lean Green Bean
Enjoy this low-impact cardio workout you can do anywhere that takes less than 10 minutes out of your day!
• Dirty 30 No Equipment Workout via Blonde Ponytail
The Dirty 30 Workout requires no equipment, just you and your maximum effort! 10 exercises, 30 repetitions each. This full body workout provides a balance of upper and lower body exercises, along with plyometrics to maximize your time and actively engage all your large muscle groups. Complete for time!
• A Thanksgiving Day Workout via Muscles and Munchkins
Hollie challenges you to make your fitness a priority before you dive into time with family surrounded by delicious food. Once you have moved your feet and increased your heart rate, enjoy your meal and your loved ones.
• 1000 Workout via nHerShoes
This circuit features exercises you can take anywhere and calls for 10 rounds of 1o exercises, 10 reps each!
And to make it an even 20, here’s one of my new favorites from the LIL archives…
• Do-Anywhere Ab Circuit via Life In Leggings
Check out some of my go-to moves that target the abdominals. This would be a great circuit to complete after a cardio session, or even while you’re at home watching television!
I hope you have found some pin-spiration to save for later and can reference some of these circuits whenever you’re in need of a great at-home workout. Thanks so much for reading!
Questions of the Day
• Do you have any plans for a holiday themed workout or race this year?
• What is one of your favorite bodyweight workouts?
(If you’re a blogger, feel free to drop the link and share below!)
Happy Thanksgiving Eve!