Is it still winter? Has spring finally sprung? You can never really tell in our neck of the woods.
I love that the weather has been heating up, but that occasional warm tease doesn’t always stick around long enough to make the upcoming spring season feel legit. To help get me through the last push of winter, I pump myself up for a run or workout by listening to a new batch of upbeat workout songs.
I’ve been turning to this playlist on all of my in and outdoor fitness adventures lately!
(Stream and download this exact playlist – for free – here. Simply scroll to start at “Irresistible”.)
As always, I included a cool down track in order for you to be able to spend a good few minutes letting your body recover from a run or intense exercise. Please don’t skip that step!
Need more inspiration to get active?
Try one of these…
Quick & Effective Workouts To Keep You Moving
• 60’s Outside Workout (circuit starting at 60 reps, then 50, 40, 30 and so on)
• At-Home Bodyweight Burner Workout (continuous circuit of exercises – 1 minute each)
• At-Home Cardio HIIT Workout (three rounds of cardio-focused bodyweight exercises)
• Bodyweight Core & Legs Workout (great for runners!)
• Spring Outside Bodyweight Workout (quick total body circuit)
Recent Faves For Strength Training at the Gym
Enjoy the tunes!
Previous Running & Workout Playlists
And so many more on the Workout Playlists page.
Thanks for checking in, and have a great rest of your day!
Question of the Afternoon
• What is your favorite song to jam out to lately?