Hello! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week.
Mine sure is flying! I spent my morning working at the gym and have been at home working on miscellaneous things for the blog ever since.
Holy moly, you guys. I am loving the entries and comments coming in for Giveaway Week!
Previous giveaways that have been posted will remain open until Thursday, so keep ’em coming! Moving right along to our next giveaway feature, you will soon find out why this one is very special to me.
A lot of you will recall me reviewing a personal training facility in Michigan last November. Initially, I was contacted by the owner to review their 30-Day Personal Training Program and hopped at the opportunity to get back into a gym.
I really loved the entire Rock City Fitness experience!
I enjoyed the laid-back and homey feel of the lobby…
… as well as the rock show sound and lights ambiance of the workout floor.
Rock City Fitness offers a unique workout environment with three different types of training formats: one-on-one, small group, and large group. Their memberships include a number of personal training options and classes to work with a variety of clients, needs, and budgets.
Here is the best way to break down RCF services:
• 1 on 1 training offers the most personal experience, including exercise and nutrition programs put together to reach your specific goals. RCF has four different 1 on 1 training plans you can read more about here. All 1 on 1 programs can be structured as private (1 client) or semi-private (2-4 clients), depending on what the client is looking for and what their training budget is.
• Group training is a great option for those who are looking for affordable training with plenty of guidance and motivation. RCF offers two types of group training: small and large group. Small gives more individual instruction while large group offers the dynamic atmosphere and energy of a “team” setting.
• Web-based training: is catered towards clients who want an affordable personal training experience, but prefer to exercise at home or at another gym. Web-based training features custom RCF-designed programs that are strictly online with a unique client dashboard, complete with program instructions, exercise videos, training calendar, progress tracking, and trainer/client messaging. This can also be added to any 1 on 1 or group training program.
Whether you decide to train one-on-one or through group classes, you are always going to be working out with a personal trainer. Group training is offered 3x a day and classes last 45 minutes, consisting of up to 12 participants.
As some of you who poked around the About Page may already know, my new home for training clients is at Rock City Fitness!
I cover occasional group training classes, and am available for (in-person) one-on-one, semi-private, small group, and (online) web-based personal training. In the past, I have been very vague with where I train, so I am excited to finally share the news.
I felt the need to include this on the blog because I have picked up on an interest from some of you regarding training. This is where the giveaway comes in!
Rock City has been very supportive of my work both here on the blog and at the gym. To help celebrate the start to Life In Leggings, they have kindly offered to raffle off two awesome packages.
For the Detroit locals: Complimentary 30 Day Personal Training Experience ($340 value)
For everyone else: One Month of Rock City Fitness Web-Based Training ($60 value)
• The 30 Day PT Experience includes an in-person consultation (that also calls for a mini-workout!), a full comprehensive fitness evaluation, and an individual program design totaling seven sessions. After the consult, you will complete 3 one-on-one personal training sessions and then 3 group training sessions.
Beyond the giveaway, this promotion will still be offered for purchase in-gym for the extremely low price of $79!
• Web-Based Training (as described above) is available for clients outside the area, and is also a great option for clients in the area who want an affordable personal training experience, but prefer to exercise at home or at another gym. This training program features custom Rock City Fitness-designed programs that are accessed through your smartphone. Clients utilize a unique dashboard that includes program instructions, exercise videos, their personal training calendar, progress tracking, and trainer/client messaging.
I just kicked off web coaching a couple of weeks ago and am thrilled to finally be able share the option of virtually working out with you all! And, just so you know, the winners of this giveaway will be working with me directly as their trainer. Woo hoo!
Leave a comment on this blog post sharing which type of training package you are interested in (local or online), and enter at least one additional entry into Rafflecopter.
(You will also see me post original RCF workouts and fitness inspiration on a daily basis!)
Both winners will be randomly selected at the end of the week.
You have until Midnight Thursday, February 12th E.S.T to enter the giveaway. Winners will be announced first thing Friday Morning during Friday Favorites! <3
Most of the photography featured in this post is credited to John Richmond.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated to write this post or host a giveaway. All companies featured in Giveaway Week were hand-picked by me, and the series of posts is not sponsored in any way. Affiliate links may be included. LIL Giveaway Week highlights some of my favorite companies, and is an opportunity for me to thank you for your continuous support!