Hi friends! I hope your Thursday has started off to be a good one.
We finally caught up on some sleep last night and enjoyed a relaxing morning at home at my parents house today. I really can’t remember the last time that happened!
Breakfast wasn’t too shabby, either.
Plain Greek yogurt topped with muesli cereal and vanilla soy milk alongside a cup of French Roast coffee.
I just love starting my day next to sunshine and greenery.
Since we are only in Orlando for another day, we are making our rounds around the city and soaking up as much as we can. Before we head out for the day, I thought it would be fun to share a playlist that has kept me calm, cool, and relaxed the entire trip.
Because after the workout and upbeat playlists, sometimes you need one to slow you down too.
Spring 2014 Chill (Slow Down) Music
Just in case you are like me and like to listen to new songs a few times before you buy them… go on an give ‘em a listen!
1. Sweet Nothing – Madilyn Bailey & Corey Gray (<- absolutely obsessed with Madilyn’s covers)
2. The Woman I Love – Jason Mraz
3. My Heart Is Yours – Justin Nozuka
4. Sing – Ed Sheeran
5. All of Me (The Voice Performance) – Ray Bourdreaux (<- gives me chills)
6. The Pieces Don’t Fit Anymore – James Morrison
7. You’ve Got the Love – Florence + The Machine
8. Free – Rudimental ft. Emeli Sande (<- awesome video!)
9. Clarity – Madilyn Bailey ft. Clara C
10. Just a Feeling – Maroon 5
11. Edge of Desire – John Mayer
12. Love Runs Out – OneRepublic
13. I See Fire – Peter Hollens
14. Lovely – Sara Haze
15. Best of 2013 Mash-up – Anthem Lights (<- love them!)
16. It Goes Like This – Thomas Rhett
17. Supposed To Grow Old – Justin Nozuka
18. Stay With Me (The Voice Performance) – Josh Kaufman (<- on repeat)
Previous HWG Playlists
• Spring 2014 Workout Playlist
• Winter 2014 Chill Music (Slow Down) Playlist
• Winter 2013-14 Workout Playlist
• Summer 2013 Workout Playlist I
• Summer 2013 Workout Playlist II
• Spring 2013 Workout Playlist
• Winter 2012-13 Workout Playlist
• Summer 2012 Workout Playlist
And a whole series of half marathon training playlists you can find on the Fitness page!
Hope you enjoyed the tunes. I better get going to our last full day in Orlando. See ya bright and early in the morning for Friday Favorites!
*Also, don’t forget about the SOYJOY giveaway going on if you haven’t checked it out and entered already!
Questions of the Day
• What’s one of your go-to slow down songs right now?
• Favorite Pandora or Spotify stations?
What’s been constantly playing in the background on my computer these days is Pentatonix Radio on Pandora. Using the thumbs up tool, I have morphed it into my own little upbeat acapella station with a lot of country. When I need something different, I usually go to James Morrison, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, Boyce Avenue, or Gavin DeGraw for similar songs to the ones mentioned above!
I feel like I am constantly listening to Country Roadtrip pandora station!
Love Country, I’ll have to try that one. Thanks for the suggestion!
Runner Girl Eats
Loveee this. I have been looking for some mellow songs for stretching and cooldowns. This is perfect.
So glad you like it. I need to get back to regular stretching!
Polly - TastyFoodProject.com
I’m always listening to 90’s hits on Pandora!
Love 80s and 90s music!
This Life is Sparkling
I love Ed Sheeran. I’ve seen him 3 times in concert and he’s truly amazing.