I don’t have much time to chat before I need to get out the door to a dentist appointment, but I wanted to pop in and share the latest batch of songs that have been keeping me happy.
Those of you who frequent the blog know I have thing for music and playlists, and I like to roll out a collection of slower jams every now and then that wouldn’t necessarily make it onto a workout playlist.
You know, for those long drives around town or walks around the neighborhood. I know I need a break from the fist-pumping every now and then. As always, there are a few throwbacks in the mix, as well as the acoustic versions of some of my current favorites. Hope you enjoy!
Summer 2014 Chill (Slow Down) Playlist
• Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
• Fancy (Acoustic) – Madilyn Bailey
• Waves – Mr. Probz (Robin Schulz Radio Edit)
• Survive – Jeremy Passion
• I Don’t Trust Myself (With Loving You) – John Mayer
• Girls – The 1975
• A Sky Full Of Stars – Coldplay
• Latch (Acoustic) – Sam Smith (<- his vocals drive me crazy in the best way)
• Peace – O.A.R.
• Cool Kids – Echosmith
• You Are the Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
• The Wind – Amos Lee
• My Uprising – James Morrison
• Dancing Shoes – Gavin DeGraw
• Exhale (Shoop Shoop) – Robin Thicke
• Each Day Gets Better – John Legend
• Tip Toes – Jayme Dee (<- this song makes me so happy!)
• Rude – Madilyn Bailey ft. Flula
Previous HWG Playlists
And a whole series of half marathon training playlists you can find on the Fitness page!
See ya after lunch!
Question of the Morning
What is one slow down song you are currently loving?