Hello! This afternoon I figured I would pop in and share the latest batch of songs I have put together to get me out of my seat and off to the gym.
Getting a new playlist of upbeat music together always motivates me to get myself ready to break a sweat, whether it be out for a run on the trails or circuit training at-home or at a fitness center. Here is the latest music I have been loving, bookmarking, and downloading!
Summer 2014 Running + Workout Playlist
Just in case you are like me and like to listen to new songs a few times before you buy them on iTunes… go on an give ‘em a listen:
• Summer – Calvin Harris
• Turn Down For What – DJ Snake & Lil Jon
(gets me pumped up every single time!)
• Come Get It Bae – Pharrell Williams
• First Love – Jennifer Lopez
• When Love Takes Over – David Guetta & Kelly Rowland
• Fancy (Clean) – Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
• Rude – MAGIC!
• Ten Feet Tall – Afrojack ft. Wrabel
• Gold on the Ceiling – The Black Keys
• You Make Me – Avicii
• Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
• Stole My Heart – One Direction
(play it and tell me you don’t want to run or dance around…)
• The Walker – Fitz and The Tantrums
• Am I Wrong – Nico & Vinz
• Somebody Loves You – Betty Who
(love the 80s sound!)
• Problem – Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
• She Looks So Perfect – 5 Seconds of Summer
• Stay With Me – Sam Smith (<- yup, I’m still obsessed.)
Per usual, I’m ending the list with slow jam to cool you down!
I actually just finished putting this list together a few hours ago, so I can’t wait to upload it onto my phone and take with me to my next workout.
Speaking of workouts, today’s was a no-brainer since I planned to hop into Fitness Pilates class at lunch time in the middle of running a million errands.
This one killed me (in the best way possible) and incorporated a lot of equipment including a glider and yoga block. I really can’t get enough of this Pilates strengthening class this summer!
After I left the gym, I went on with my errand running and stopped into Quiznos for lunch before I actually ate my own arm off. My appetite has been through the roof lately!
Turkey Lite on wheat (light on the dressing) with all.the.veggies. Literally.
(And no… I’m not preggo.)
(Just incredibly hungry… most of the time, apparently.)
(Metabolism spike perhaps?)
(Lets hope so!)
Well I guess that’s enough rambling for now. I hope you enjoy the jams.
I know I will!
Previous Running + Workout Playlists
• Spring 2014 Workout Playlist
• Winter 2013-14 Workout Playlist
• Summer 2013 Workout Playlist I
• Summer 2013 Workout Playlist II
• Spring 2013 Working Playlist
• Winter 2012-13 Workout Playlist
• Summer 2012 Workout Playlist
And a whole series of half marathon training playlists you can find on the Fitness page!
Off to do laundry and study before Scott’s softball game tonight.
See you in the morning!
What is one workout song you have been loving lately?
That’s a killer playlist! “Turn Down for What” is awesome for cycling and always gets me pumped. Pinning!
It really does get me into the “workout zone” every time I hear it!